Monteverde Cloud Forest Tour
The reason you’re here: Monteverde Cloud Forest!
This is the classic Monteverde cloud forest tour you’ve been looking for. It is an exquisite morning or afternoon walk through beautiful trails with a seasoned naturalist guide.
Book with us at email@example.com
Pasión Costa Rica works with a small group of select guides. We guide in the following trails:
Curi Cancha Reserve
Santa Elena Reserve
SkyWalk cloud forest bridges
Selvatura cloud forest bridges
Pasión Costa Rica’s guided tours take you through beautiful, well-kept trails and focuses on a broad view of this wonderful ecosystem. Use your expert naturalist guide to learn about the wonderful forest here, and while you’re at it, be amazed at the possibilities (but no guarantees!) of seeing wildlife.
The price includes guide, entrance fees, and transportation. Talk to your naturalist guide about which trail you’d like to visit. That’s right: you are not locked into one trail! Rather, you can choose your trail based on your preferences, your other activities in Monteverde, weather, bird migrations, and more. Trail choices include Aguti Monteverde Wildlife Refuge, Monteverde Reserve, Santa Elena Reserve, Curi Cancha Refuge, Selvatura bridges, and SkyWalk bridges.
- Morning tour 7:45am-10:45am
- Afternoon tour 1:45pm-4:45pm
Additional Important Information:
- Private tours:
- $79 USD per person for the first two adults (total $158 USD)
- $35 USD per additional adult
- $25 USD per additional child ages 6-12yr
- Group tours:
- $57 USD per person for the first two adults (total $114 USD).
- $36 USD per additional adult
- $20 USD per additional child ages 6-12yr
Prices include transportation, guide, and entrance fee. Trail choice is up to you! Prices in USD.
- Tours run daily and are subject to guide availability.
- Appropriate for all ages.
- Binoculars provided.
- Wear closed toed shoes.
- Expect a leisurely walk with lots of stops. This is the best way to enjoy learning about the cloud forest and try to spot wildlife.