Monteverde Cloud Forest Tour
The reason you’re here: Monteverde Cloud Forest!
This is the classic Monteverde cloud forest tour you’ve been looking for. It is an exquisite morning or afternoon walk through beautiful trails with a seasoned, private naturalist guide.
Rather than join a group tour, consider the benefits to booking a private guide to maximize your experience on the trail: flexibility, personalized, and a great value.
Pasión Costa Rica’s private guided tour takes you through beautiful, well-kept trails and focuses on a broad view of this wonderful ecosystem. Use your expert naturalist guide to learn about the wonderful forest here, and while you’re at it, be amazed at the possibilities (but no guarantees!) of seeing wildlife.
The price includes the private guide fee, entrance fees, and transportation. Talk to your naturalist guide about which trail you’d like to visit. That’s right: you are not locked into one trail! Rather, you can choose your trail based on your preferences, your other activities in Monteverde, weather, bird migrations, and more. Trail choices include the Monteverde Reserve, Santa Elena Reserve, Curi Cancha Refuge, Selvatura bridges, SkyWalk bridges, and Children’s Eternal Rainforest (this last trail is tropical dry forest, not cloud forest).
- Morning tour 7:45am-10:45am
- Afternoon tour 1:45pm-4:45pm
Additional Important Information:
- $79 per person for the first two people. *Excellent value for private tour!
- $30 per additional adult.
- Includes transportation, private guide, entrance fee.
- Tour runs daily. Subject to guides’ availability.
- Book tour far in advance to secure your private tour time.
- Trail choice is flexible – when you meet your guide, talk to him or her about trail options.
- This is a private tour. Group tours are available. Contact us for pricing and information on group tours.
- Appropriate for all ages.
- Binoculars provided.
- Wear closed toed shoes.
- Expect a leisurely walk with lots of stops. This is the best way to enjoy learning about the cloud forest and try to spot wildlife.
- Prices in USD.